Survivial: Day Three

Intro:
Welcome! This is day three of programming this game that called Survivial: Story mode. This is my very own game that I am making on python! If you haven't read Day Two Then go to here. If you haven't read Day One then go to here.

Day Three:
So this is where we left off, I got a screenshot
So yeah! I also went ahead and changed the comment in the second line. I wanted to go ahead and start right under the line:
print("Opened Mailbox")
            print("There is a letter inside")
            print("Put in inventory.")
            inventory.append("Letter")
            print("Displaying inventory")
            for item in inventory:
                print(item)
elif User_Reply1 == "Open Mailbox":
    print("Opening Mailbox")
    print("Found a package.")
    User_Reply4 = input("Do you: 1. Take the package 2. Leave it?")
    if User_Reply4 == "Take the package":
        print("Took Package")
        inventory.append("Package")
        print("Package is now in inventory.")
        print("Opening Package.")
        print("What looks like a shard is in the package")
        print("Put Package in inventory.")
        inventory.append("Shard")
        print("There is also a letter.")
        print("Reading letter")
        print("This is one of eight shards around the globe. I just happened to find it while searching in the dig.")
        print("Put letter in inventory.")
        inventory.append("Letter")
        print("Printing inventory:")
        for item in inventory:
            print(item)
 

and I added "Opening Mailbox" to the empty print command. Then I went to run it...
...
...
It worked! I went and played the game.
Then I added the following below User_Reply2:
    if User_Reply2 == "Enter tunnel":
        print("Entering tunnel.")
        print("You here voices as you enter")
        print("Dead end.")
        print("As you walk back up a Ghoul jumpes and destroys you")
        print("----------------------------")
        print("         GAME OVER     ")
        print("         YOU LOST         ")
        print("----------------------------")
        And I ran the game...
...
...
...
It worked! I played the game! it was very fun.
This is where I left off:

The highlighted line in the second picture is where the end of the first picture was.

Comments