Update: Update: Project: Make my VERY VERY VERY old macbook Pro run the latest hardware and software

Update 2?
Yeah, the adventure continues. But not in the way you would think. So I was doing some work on macOS High Sierra, and all of a sudden, the shut off. I was sooooooooo mad, so, being the guy that I am, I turned it back on. The booting screen went about half way, then it shut off. I turned it back on many times, all with the same outcome. So I did my fix-it technique, here it is:
1. Download mac os x 10.6 iso
2. Make a bootable disk with transmac
3. install mac os x snow lepoard
4. Upgrade to El capitan
5. Use high sierra patcher.
So yeah. But between step one and step two. I decided to give macOS a boot up try again. It worked. It booted. Wierd Right? Soon I will update and see whats the problem.

Comments