Project: Install Python and make a game with it

Intro:
Welcome to a coding post! In this I will record a journal of me making a python game, (I will be making a story mode) so...
Here we go!

Day One: Friday
The first thing I did was I went to python.org and downloaded python, and while I am typing this, I am running the setup for python. I feel like it's taking forever.... Ok, the installer FINALLy did something... Ok, it's almost there... taking forever

Three Hours Later (Or so it feels like it...)
Ok, it finished. Now i'm going to launch idle python. Ok, there it's loaded. Now I just started a new file and put a comment saying:
"This is the code for Survivial: Story Mode."
"Survivial 0.1 Beta"
(I will, after each day, upload the current version to Archive.)
Then I added the following:
print("Welcome To Survivial! The Game will begin in a second.")
print("Ok, Here is question one.")
User_Reply1 = input("You turn eighteen, in your log cabin you are moving from texas to ohio. You are leaving now. On the way you find a house. Do you: 1. Go inside house 2. Open Mailbox 3. Continue without touchng the land? (Type answer competly as said.))
Now I run the program to make sure I don't have any problems...
...
It worked!
Then I added the following code for option "1.":
    print("Heading inside house...")
    inventory.append("Traveler's Sword")
    print("Inside you find a sword. It is called (Traveler's Sword) It is now in your inventory")
    print("printing inventory:")
    for item in inventory:
        print(item)
    print("You find a tunnel.")
    User_Reply2 = input("Do you: 1. Exit house 2. Enter tunnel?")
    if User_Reply2 == (Exit house):
I added this for option "2."
if User_Reply1 == (Open Mailbox):
And I added this to the beginning:
inventory[]
The code now looked like this:

Then I ran it...
...
It did not work, so I made some corrections, and:
...
...
That didn't work either...
So I made some more corrections and...
...
...
...
...
...
...
That, didn't work either.
Hold on.

Comments