Survivial: Day two

Intro:
Welcome to Day two of the making of Survivial. If you haven't read day one, go here.

Day Two:
Ok, after about 20 minutes of debugging I fianally fixed it. The code now looks like this:
So... yeah.
I deleted some code and I added it back.
I added th following code:
    if User_Reply2 == (Exit house):
        print("Exited house.")
        User_Reply3 = input("Do you: 1. Open mailbox 2. Continue on path")
        if User_Reply3 == (Open mailbox):
            print("Opened Mailbox")
            print("There is a letter inside")
            print("Put in inventory.")
            inventory.append("Letter")
            print("Displaying inventory")
            for item in inventory:
                print(item)
I added it after User_Reply2.
Then I went and ran the program...
...
...
It didn't work.
I went and debugged everything. and...
...
...
...
It worked!

Comments