Update: Project: Make my VERY VERY VERY old macbook Pro run the latest hardware and software

The Adventure Continues:
So yeah, I have finished my project, and I am going to list here. If you haven't checked part one out before this, then go here first and read it.

How'd You Do It?
Well, as I said I would, I got a ethernet cable, and spent a hour or two reinstalling macOS. I got the best download speeds ever! Once I was done I installed some normal applications.
Such as:
Spotify
Google Chrome
Xcode
And I set up icloud and mail. Sooo yeah! I installed macOS High Sierra on my computer!

But Wait:
Yeah, I noticed that Apple had made the next version of xcode...
Compatible with macOS 10.14.3 Mojave or higher. What did I do?
1. Scream
2. Throw my mac at the window
3. Sleep
4. Download a older version of xcode.

I did......
4.
Yeah, I did Four.
Thanks for reading! Bye!

Comments