PROJECT: Install Mac OS X in Qemu

Author: Owenmacpc

Introduction:


Welcome to the 2nd post of my blog! So what I was trying to acomplish now is what I had been trying to acomplish since January 2018.

Downloading for HOURS:


It started when I had found a website called Macintosh Repositrty which is a lot like a virtual hard drive. And, if you have an account you can upload any old mac software that you could ever posibbly have! On the website I found a qemu (ready to go) folder with a pre-installed version of mac os 9. So I downloaded the zip file and launched the .bat file.

Trying out qemu:

It worked! it loaded mac os 9 pre-loaded with a few applications. But I had been looking not for mac os 9, but mac os 9 wasn't what I wanted to be the OS, there was a zip for mac os x 10.4, but you had to donate to MR to do it. So what I did is I got a 30 GB image file and a mac os x install disc. and I made my own .bat file. And after a few more .bat files. And it worked! I was very exited! And That concludes this Post.

Comments